Restorative Dentistry Services in Houston
When a smile has been marred by disease and decay or the sands of time, restorative dentistry services are the means to restore that smile to its former glory. With help from Supritha Hangal, DDS, patients from all over Houston can experience a beautiful and healthy smile.
At Brite Dental Center, Dr. Hangal and her dedicated team help their patients regain health and confidence using restorative methods. Here at our Houston dental office, we practice a diverse range of restorative dentistry, including some of the following services:
• Root Canal Therapy is a procedure or series of procedures designed to cleanse and preserve a tooth from an infection in the inner pulp. Dr. Hangal will remove all infected enamel and soft tissue, stabilize the tooth root, and then fill in the tooth with a biologically-compatible material like gutta percha to prevent further infection.
• Cavity Management is what Dr. Hangal does to remove the decay and prolong the life of your tooth. From preventive measures like fluoride to the removal of the cavity itself, patients at Brite Dental Center are in good hands.
• Tooth-Colored Fillings are the most common tooth restoration. These fillings are placed in the open space after the removal of decayed enamel. Composite fillings can be color-matched to the surrounding enamel to be virtually undetectable, unlike their silver amalgam counterparts.
• Fixed Bridges can replace up to three teeth at once. A dental bridge consists of prosthetic teeth suspended between two neighboring teeth. These healthy teeth act as anchors for the bridge, and are fitted with crowns to lend further stability. Fixed bridges are a great option for replacing lost teeth and “bridging the gap” in a smile defaced by tooth loss.
• Porcelain Crowns are placed over a tooth that has been cracked, has a large filling, or has undergone a round of root canal therapy. The crown is placed over a prepared tooth, granting it stability and protecting it from damage or infection. Porcelain is an excellent material for this restorative method because it lends a natural luminosity and stability to the treated tooth.
Choose Dr. Hangal for Excellence in Restorative Care
We at Brite Dental Center invite you to come to us for your restorative dental needs. Dr. Hangal and her entire team at our Houston dental practice are experienced in providing restorative dental services, and are sensitive to the needs and goals of our patients.
For more information on our restorative services, you are welcome to browse our site and call us with further questions or to schedule a consultation. We look forward to working with you!